PAC Fun Lunch ordering and payment is administered through MunchaLunch.
For FIRST-TIME registration or to log in to your existing MunchaLunch account, click here.
For help, please email us at FunLunch@ridgewaypac.org.
If you are unable to order through Munchalunch, a limited number of paper order forms are available in the hanging rack beside the school office. Payment for paper orders must be made by cash or cheque when the order is submitted. Due dates are the same as for online orders and payments.
The Fun Lunch program is a PAC-sponsored, volunteer-run program that provides lunch for those students whose families choose to participate. Menus rotate on a regular basis between pizza by Fresh Slice; sushi by Sushi Katsu; wraps, salads, and baked goods by Well Fed; smoothies from Booster Juice; sandwiches by Subway; Mexican food by Cilantro & Jalapeno; a variety of “comfort foods” by Foodie Kids; and frozen yogurt by Menchie’s.
Fun Lunch orders are accepted and processed by sessions, in order to keep the volunteer workload manageable. Late orders will not be accepted.
Sessions are as follows:
- Session 1 includes ordering for Welcome Night; and lunches and recess snacks from October 11 to November 22. This session is now closed.
- Session 2 includes ordering for Spirit Wear (due November 12); and lunches and recess snacks from November 27 to January 17. Due date for (food) orders and payment is November 20.
- Session 3 includes lunches and recess snacks from January 24 to March 6. Due date for orders and payment is January 15.
- Session 4 includes lunches and recess snacks from March 11 to May 8. Due date for orders and payment is February 26.
- Session 5 includes lunches and recess snacks from May 15 to June 19. Due date for orders and payment is May 1.
ALL Fun Lunches and Recess Snacks must be ordered and paid for during the order windows. Because the Fun Lunch program is run exclusively by parent volunteers, late orders cannot be accepted. We appreciate your understanding in this regard!
Fun Lunch payments can be made securely by credit card directly on the MunchaLunch page. If you wish to pay by cash or cheque (made out to Ridgeway PAC), your payment must be received in the PAC mail box (located beside the School Office, on the main floor) BEFORE the order window closes for that term. Unpaid lunch orders cannot be processed.
Volunteers are always needed on Fun Lunch days, to help receive and distribute lunches. A volunteer shift runs from 11:35 a.m. until about 1:00 p.m., and younger siblings are welcome to tag along! You can volunteer once, or on a regular basis. You can sign up to volunteer here.
Good to Know:
- If your child is sick or absent from school, you can email us at email@example.com or call the school BEFORE lunch and arrange to pick up their lunch from the PAC fridge by the end of the school day.
- If your child is on a class field trip, their lunch will be stored in the PAC fridge until the end of the school day.
- All lunches will be disposed of as per Food Safe guidelines if not claimed by the end of the school day. Sorry, there are no credits for missed lunches.
- If you wish to cancel an order, you can do so as long as the order has not been placed with the vendor. Generally, you will be able to cancel an order up to two weeks out. To cancel, log into munchalunch and go to “My Account” in the top menu. Select “Cancel My Order” and follow the instructions. If the order can be cancelled, the amount will be credited to your munchalunch account and automatically applied to your next order.
- Because the Fun Lunch program is run exclusively by parent volunteers, late orders cannot be accepted. We appreciate your understanding in this regard!
Click on the MunchaLunch links at the top of this page to register and order.