We are known for our events! Some events are fundraisers, others are purely to give back & have fun.
Here are some of our ‘regular’ events, which are reviewed each year in September:
- Welcome Slice Night (September)
- Terry Fox Run
- Walk & Wheel to School Week (October)
- Haunted Harvest Fair (October)
- Holiday Craft Fair
- Family Skate Night
- Parent Holiday Cheer Night
- Multicultural Fair / Family Fun Night (alongside Scholastic Book Fair)
- Spring Fair
- Bike to School Week
- Pancake Breakfast
- PAC Volunteer Appreciation Party
- FUN Day (sports day)
These events are supplemented by individual fundraisers, Grade 7 events, sports, music / band concerts, a talent show and many other GREAT activities within school hours!