- North Shore Neighbourhood House – programs and services for children, youth, families and seniors including outreach here at Ridgeway for after-school programming & community support.
- Family Services of North Shore – education, support and counselling services for individuals, parents, families & youth
- North Vancouver Recreation – for art & sport programming across North Vancouver
- Community Sports Group Listings – for individual & team sport opportunities
- North Shore Community Resources Society – information on before / after care for North Vancouver neighbourhoods
- North Vancouver City Library – local library offering programs & events for school-aged kids
- Handouts from the Saleema Noon Sexual Health Educators here. Saleema Noon educators usually come to Ridgeway and conduct sessions for all grades, every two years. These sessions are funded by Ridgeway PAC.
- List of Vancouver Coastal Health recommended books about puberty and sexual health, for different age groups from preschool to parents here.
- Jumpstart – Children from families who demonstrate financial need can receive up to $300 per sport session and up to $600 annually from Jumpstart. These funds can be used to offset the costs associated with Registration and/or Equipment. Funds are sent directly to the service provider and registration for the sport/activity is the responsibility of the family