The Fun Lunch program is a PAC-sponsored, volunteer-run program that provides lunch for those students whose families choose to participate. Menus rotate on a regular basis, featuring local providers including Fresh Slice; Sushi Katsu; Well Fed; Booster Juice; Subway; Cilantro & Jalapeno; Foodie Kids; and Menchie’s.
As of September 2020, all North Vancouver School District schools have had to discontinue their Fun Lunch / Hot Lunch programs due to COVID-19 regulations. As soon as things change, we will let you know.
We look forward to bringing Fun Lunches back to our students when circumstances permit!
Volunteers are always needed on Fun Lunch days, to help receive and distribute lunches. A volunteer shift runs from 11:35 a.m. until about 1:00 p.m., and younger siblings are welcome to tag along! You can volunteer once, or on a regular basis. There are no shifts available now, but please check back when the program starts running again.
Good to Know:
- If your child is sick or absent from school, you can email us at email@example.com or call the school BEFORE lunch and arrange to pick up their lunch from the PAC fridge by the end of the school day.
- If your child is on a class field trip, their lunch will be stored in the PAC fridge until the end of the school day.
- All lunches will be disposed of as per Food Safe guidelines if not claimed by the end of the school day. Sorry, there are no credits for missed lunches.
- If you wish to cancel an order, you can do so as long as the order has not been placed with the vendor. Generally, you will be able to cancel an order up to two weeks out. To cancel, log into munchalunch and go to “My Account” in the top menu. Select “Cancel My Order” and follow the instructions. If the order can be cancelled, the amount will be credited to your munchalunch account and automatically applied to your next order.
- Because the Fun Lunch program is run exclusively by parent volunteers, late orders cannot be accepted. We appreciate your understanding in this regard!