Spring Fair Raffle
- Raffle Grand Prize: Apple iPad, 128GB with WiFi in Space Grey sponsored by Neptune Terminals
- Second Prize: Summer of Ice Cream (regular cone or cup for 4 people, each week over 8 weeks in July & August 2019) sponsored by Welcome Parlour
- Third Prize: Holy Stone RC Drone with HD Camera sponsored by Griffins Boxing & Fitness. Fly responsibly, visit the rules for Canada here.
There are many ways to participate in the Spring Fair (including attending), and we recognize that not everyone can do everything. Your raffle ticket participation is encouraged, but not mandatory. If you do not wish to sell raffle tickets when they come home in April, please return the booklet as soon as possible to the PAC mailbox or your classroom teacher. This way, it can be allocated to another student.
To help us adhere to BC Gaming regulations about tracking tickets, please do not give your ticket booklets directly to another student.
Important Points About Raffle Ticket Sales:
- Tickets must be sold for $2.00 each, or $20.00 for a booklet of ten tickets
- The purchaser should fill out their name and phone number on all the tickets they buy. The student KEEPS the portion of the ticket with name and phone number (to return to the classroom), and GIVES the purchaser the tear-off portion of the ticket.
- BC Gaming regulations require that tickets be sold by and to an adult (age 19 years or older)
- If your family has sold all their tickets and wishes to sell additional tickets, please email president”at”ridgewaypac.org, and include your child’s name and class. If available, additional tickets will be delivered to your child’s class.
- All ticket money and ticket books (sold or unsold) should be returned to the PAC mailbox or classroom teacher no later than May 2.
- The two top-selling families will each receive a $20 Indigo gift card.
- The Raffle draw takes place during the Fair, at 12:30 p.m.
- Winners who are not present at the draw will be contacted at the phone number written on their ticket.